We believe that we have a responsibility to move the industry to a new level of professionalism. Therefore, each new Salesperson joining us is screened and interviewed prior to their acceptance into the company. In this way, we can always maintain a high standard of work ethics and a pleasant working environment. We put the Salesperson at the centre of all that we do, ensuring their growth and keeping professionalism at its peak.
A strict selection process is initiated before invitations are given to join LHG as we believe that only dynamic go-getter with a self-starter attitude coupled with a willingness to go the extra mile mindset to achieve their goals are able to meet the Company’s requirements.
Attributes of an LHG associate:
- Winning mindset
- Positive appearance
- Willingness to learn
- Understand what it takes to be ‘D’ negotiators constantly winning deals after deals
- Learn proven techniques and method which Top Producers use to Multiply their sales year after year
- Constantly updated with the latest market situation to keep them on the top of this highly competitive environment
- Earning their FULL deserved commission
- Continuously learning and upgrading their knowledge and skills
At LHG, we set ourselves and our people to be always REAL:
Join Us Now
If you are a highly motivated individual or consider yourself to be “very teachable”, speak to us, we will love to work with you. Lets embark on this exciting career together > The right people and the right culture.
With effect from 1 Jan 2011, any individual (who is not a licensee) performing estate agency work in Singapore must be registered with the Council for Estate Agencies, through the estate agent under which he / she works. Conducting estate agency work without a valid licence or registration is an offence under the Estate Agents Act 2012.
To understand what it takes to join us, click to see criteria required
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a minimum of 4 GCE ‘O’ Levels passes or equivalent
- Possess a pass in the Real Estate Salesperson (RES) exam or equivalent
- Be registered with only 1 licensed estate agent
- Must not be an existing licensee/Key Executive Officer of another licensed estate agent
- Must not hold a moneylender’s licence and not be an employee, director, or partner of a licensed moneylender
- Undertake mandatory continuing professional development (CPD)* of at least 6 hours a year
- Must be covered by a Professional Indemnity Insurance valid for at least one year from the commencement date of the registration
- Must not be in arrears with the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board for Medisave contribution.
- Fulfil the fit and proper criteria, such as:
- Must not be an un-discharged bankrupt or have entered into a composition or scheme of arrangement with their creditors
- Must not have any convictions in a court of law in any country.
- Must not have any judgment that involved a finding of fraud, dishonesty or breach of fiduciary duties entered against them in civil proceedings
- Must not have been detained under the Misuse of Drugs Act or served with a detention/police supervision order under the Criminal Law (Temporary Provisions) Act
- Has not been convicted of any offence under the Estate Agents Act